21 September, 2006

Comments

Thanks to everyone who has visited and left comments. I didn't realize I had "unmoderated comments" waiting to be allowed onto the blog. I'm new to this whole thing, obviously. I just switched to Blogger Beta (mostly b/c I wanted the labeling option) and it popped those comments right out for me.

Also, prepping for church (I'm teaching an adult forum on Revelation and rapture for the next couple weeks), life, and a cold that has knocked me on my butt has prevented me from posting -- or even being online.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm taking baby steps as I enter the 21st Century with everyone else. Just got a cell phone 2 months ago and I've certainly never responded to a blog before! I am a PC(USA) pastor, married with 2 kids 5 and 2, serving part-time (as it were) in a local congregation. Just found out about RevGalPals when I finally got around to reading my issue of Christian Century last night.

So, how are you going to approach your class on Revelation and the rapture?

CoG said...

I'm using Barbara Rossing's book, The Rapture Exposed, as my main resource. Her main idea is that what you believe about the end times affects how you act now, and belief in a pre-trib rapture disconnects people from this world.